American Bridge is committed to contributing to the communities in which we live and work.
We know that communities depend on us to be responsible, ethical, and provide tangible benefits that extend beyond our offices and job sites.
Our culture is dedicated to:
- The safety and well-being of our employees and the traveling public
- Training/mentor programs to develop local workforces
- Respecting the Environment
- Ethical business practices
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) involvement and assistance
- Volunteer work
- Leadership and active participation in Industry organizations
- Relationships with local authorities
- Working with local schools/universities, especially STEM programs
- Hiring a local workforce that benefits the community